We discovered this cowl and its knit-a-long a couple of days after it went live and decided to jump right in with both feet! A new piece of the cowl's instructions are released every Friday.
This is perfect for a min-skein color pack, especially the gradients!!
The Autumn’s Harvest Cowl celebrates the beauty of falling leaves, fields and crop circles, a visitor in a bare aspen grove and the last of the fall flowers.
The Autumn’s Harvest Cowl was initially created for the Colorado Knit Chicks.
- Fingering Weight (437yds/399m, 100g/3.5oz)
- You can complete this with 1 skein; color-blocked using 4 shades; or as a 5-mini skein “fade”. Instructions for all options are provided.
- Tonal and speckled yarn in fall colors suggested. Variegated yarn is not recommended but slightly variegated may work.
- US 6 (4.0mm) Circular Knitting Needles with 14in/35cm cable
- US 8 (5.0mm) Circular Knitting Needles with 14in/35cm cable
- Cable Needle
- Tapestry Needle for weaving in ends
9 stitch markers
1 unique stitch marker to indicate beginning of row